top of page
SHAN'S JUMPING GYMNASIUM
REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We do not offer credit and/or refunds for cancelled classes due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason. Shan's Jumping Gymnasium does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any product and/or service purchased and/or provided by Shan's Jumping Gymnasium .
- Upon arrival your child needs to place all their items in a cubby.
- Please encourage the younger children to use the restrooms prior to class so they are not loosing valuable class time using the bathrooms.
- Each class begins with warm-ups. This is a very important part of gymnastics to assure that your child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury. Therefore, be sure to arrive a few minutes early so your child does not miss warm-ups.
- Please allow our instructors to instruct the class and your child; there is a progressive curriculum and skills for each level. Do not try to talk to your child during class. It is important for them to keep their focus and attention on the class goals.
- Expect repetition of various skills.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are permitted in the gym.
- Make sure your child is dressed properly for class. (ie. Shorts, t-shirts, warm-up pants or leotards). Your child needs to be able to move their arms and legs freely. Leotards are required.
- Children’s hair should always be pulled securely away from their face.
- For your child’s safety, please remove all jewelry. Stud earrings are allowed, no dangles.
- Valuable items should not be brought to the gym. Shan's Jumping Gymnasium will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parents, please come in to drop off and pick up your children. We will insist that they wait inside for their rides. Please pick up on time. Late fees do apply
- Make sure your child arrives on time to the scheduled lesson. Warm-up is an important part of gymnastics to assure that the child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury.
- NO parents are allowed in the classes.
- This is a smoke free environment. Thank you in advance for not smoking inside the building!
- If you know that your child will be absent from class, you do not have to call.
Open Gym Rules
- NO food, gum, or beverage of any kind allowed in gym area.
- No throwing equipment or rough housing.
- The rings should be kept stationary, and not used to swing on.
- Parents please come in to drop off or pick up your children. We insist on all children waiting inside for their rides. Please be prompt in picking your child up.
- To ensure a pleasant experience for all guests, we reserve the right to remove any guest who is exhibiting improper behavior (yelling/screaming/horseplay/fighting, etc.)
- Do not try new skills at open gym. Work on skills you know.
- Trampoline MUST be supervised at all times.
- Listen to directions.
- Make sure you understand what skill you are attempting.
- No “Horse Play” or “Fooling Around.”
- No bouncing or jumping off trampoline onto the floor.
- Avoid bouncing too high. Stay in control.
- DO NOT exceed your ability level. Ask an instructor if you want to try a new skill.
- Hands must be on the bars at all times.
- No hanging on the bars by only your knees.
- No walking on the bars with just your feet.
- One person on the bars at a time.
bottom of page